Liquid Force/Texas Ski Ranch Design a Rail Contest
Win a trip to 2008 Cablestock and have your rail design built on the TSR cable or boat lake.
What to do:
Design a rail and submit your drawings to Liquid Force on or before April 11. The rail can be just about anything you want, but must be suitable for wither the TSR cable lake or boat lake. LF wants you to go wild, but keep in mind that it has be done within a realistic budget, and if it’s designed for the cable lake, safe for the general public to utilize it. If you have a question about the feasibility of your design and/or budget contact TSR’s Blake Hess at email@example.com.
What you get if you win:
The winning designer will receive a trip to TSR for the 6th annual Cablestock event. At this event your rail will be unveiled, and LF’s riders will session with you on the rail that you designed!
1. All drawings must be received (either by mail or email) no later than April 11th.
2. Drawings should be either:
a. Sent to:
LF/TSR Design a Rail contest
364 2nd Street, Suite 7
Encinitas, CA 92024
b. Emailed to:
3. The drawings become property of Liquid Force once they have been submitted.
4. The drawings will not be returned under any circumstances once submitted.
5. If the drawings are emailed they must be built and submitted in the following format: All rail designs and art should be submitted in a JPEG format of 1,200 pixels wide or as an AI or PDF.
4. The winner will be chosen and notified no later than April 18th. Results will be posted on liquidforce.com and texasskiranch.com.
5. Drawings must be original. Please do not copy any existing rails such as the LF Relentless Rail. Be creative