Articles Tagged: axis a20
- I pulled the Fall 2012 cover of TransWorld WAKEBOARDING with a tuck knee grab off the kicker. I tweaked that move so hard that I almost got my knee to the board. Now, you may not go to that level on your lake, but you can have a lot of fun with tuck knee tricks, especially when you can work them into a spin or a flip...
- It has been said before that great things can come in small packages and our 2013 Boat Buyers Guide supports this to be true. Some of the most nimble and crossover-ready wakeboard boats in the market are members of the 20-footer club.
- Whether you opt for the Alpine or our WetSounds systems in your Axis A20 or Axis A22, everyone on the lake will want to turn off their stereo when you cruise by.
2013 Axis Boat Guide Get more Axis with the 2013 Axis Boat Guide...
- Discover Axis Boats’ blend of pro-level wake performance, core style and incredible value with the Axis 2013 Boat Guide. Explore each of Axis’ 2013 wakeboard boats, including the A20, A22 and the all-new RECON Edition, with full-screen photo galleries, videos, descriptions and more...
- Get behind the wheel of the 2013 Axis A20 and wwatch Randall Harris, Dean Smith and Trever Maur ride this modern, responsive and versatile wakeboard boat that includes everything your need without adding a single option. With perfectly shaped wakes for riders of all levels, the Axis A20 also is a dream to trailer and store.
- The Axis A20 is the smallest boat in the Axis Boats family, but that doesn’t mean it sacrifices on wake performance.
- With a team like Randall Harris, Dean Smith, and now Trever Maur the Axis crew has a group of dudes that go huge, have some of the best style, and let's face it, look rad in slow motion. Check them out riding behind the Axis A22 and Axis A20 boats in high speed HD footage...
- Download the Axis Boats 2012 Boat Buyers Guide app for your iPad and iPhone and get behind the wheel of the 2012 Axis A22 and Axis A20.
- With the A20, Axis packed its ride-first mentality and no-fuss function into a compact package.
- Get a sneak peek at Axis Boats' 2012 wakeboard boats, including the Axis A20 and the Axis A22.
- While they're not quite one-of-a-kind, these special-edition wakeboard boats feature the kind of customization that's usually reserved for pros.
- While we all strive for the best, maybe it’s the next-best that actually suits our needs. After all, why else would boat manufacturers make multiple models? We took a close look at the second-best wakeboard boats from Axis, Malibu, MasterCraft, Moomba, Supra and Tigé. What did we learn? Second-best is still really sick.
- Like its larger sibling, the all-new Axis A20 is designed to give riders and their families uncomplicated style and big-wake performance — all at a low price point.
- Get a first look at the brand-new 2011 Axis A20 wakeboard boat, the smaller sibling to the Axis A22.
- Watch Axis Boats team rider Keith Lyman shred the 2011 Axis A20 wakeboard boat, the brand-new 20-foot sibling to the Axis A22.