Articles Tagged: best wakesurf boat
- Watch Tige Boats riders Dom Lagace, Chase Hazen and Ashley Kidd surf Tige's 2012 wakeboard boats and learn more about how Tige strives to create the world's best wakesurf boat.
- Some of the world's top pros show you how to max out the wakesurfing wave in some of the world's best wakesurf boats.
- If anyone knows what makes the ultimate surf wake, it’s five-time world wakesurfing champion Drew Danielo. On the eve of the 2011 Centurion World Wake Surfing Championship, we asked Danielo to help you create perfect surf.
- One of the roomiest wakeboarding boats available today, the new Supreme V226 utilizes intelligent design and the market’s deepest-V hull for an incredibly comfortable 15-person seating arrangement that feels more like a 24-foot wake boat.
- Wakeboard Boat Review Centurion Boats is perhaps wakesurfing’s biggest champion. That commitment radiates from the Centurion Enzo SV240, the company’s flagship and the official tow boat of the World Wakesurfing Championships...
- OVERVIEW Centurion Boats is perhaps wakesurfing's biggest champion. That commitment radiates from the Centurion Enzo SV240, the company's flagship and the official tow boat of the World Wakesurfing Championships...