Articles Tagged: centurion enzo sv 211
- It has been said before that great things can come in small packages and our 2013 Boat Buyers Guide supports this to be true. Some of the most nimble and crossover-ready wakeboard boats in the market are members of the 20-footer club.
- The personal choice of West Coast legend Ricky Gonzalez, the Enzo SV 211 fits a ton of wakeboard performance in a small package. For a 20-foot boat, this wake can jack up to pro levels quickly with the quick-fill ballast, which adds water by flooding compartments in the bottom of the boat, and the pro ballast, which has plumbed-in bags that fill with the touch of a button.
- Spin and zoom your way through the all-new 2012 Centurion Enzo SV 211 right from the Centurion Boats booth at Surf Expo 2011.
- The Centurion Enzo SV 211 is just one of three all-new additions to Centurion’s signature Enzo wakeboard boat series, but it should be at the top of the list for riders.
- Get a sneak peek at Centurion's 2012 lineup of wakeboarding boats and wakesurfing boats, including the all-new Enzo SV 244, Enzo SV 233 and Enzo SV 211.