Articles Tagged: centurion enzo sv 244
- In case you have been living under a rock, wakesurfing has planted itself firmly in the world of wake-tivities. In the last few years there has been an explosion of participants clamoring to catch that eternal ride...
- Centurion’s Enzo SV 244 is the company’s flagship wakesurf boat and one of the premier swell-throwing inboards on the market today. The boat towed Centurion’s World Wake Surfing Championship since its inception, and wakesurfing legend Drew Danielo calls it his tow boat of choice...
- Drew Danielo beat out 2010 champ Keegan Flegel to win his sixth world title at the 2011 Centurion Boats World Wake Surfing Championship, which went down Sept. 23-24 on the Colorado River in Parker, Arizona. Bri Chmel won her fourth world title in pro women's skim-style while Chase Hazen and Rebecca Ort won the pro men's and pro women's surf-style divisions.
- Centurion Boats will host the 2011 World Wake Surfing Championship at the BlueWater Resort & Casino in Parker, Arizona, on Sept. 23-24. Eighty of the world’s best wakesurfers will compete for more than $35,000 in cash and prizes behind the all-new Centurion Enzo SV 244, the official towboat of the 2011 World Wake Surfing Championship.
- Some of the world's top pros show you how to max out the wakesurfing wave in some of the world's best wakesurf boats.
- Centurion reaches a new level of luxury with the all-new Enzo SV 244.
- Get a sneak peek at Centurion's 2012 lineup of wakeboarding boats and wakesurfing boats, including the all-new Enzo SV 244, Enzo SV 233 and Enzo SV 211.