Articles Tagged: choose your own adventure
- Last but not least in our "Pick Your Trick" feature in the June issue of TransWorld WAKEBOARDING: Olivier Derome. Tell our favorite French Canadian double threat what you want him to teach you this summer and we'll take care of the rest.
- Want to learn a move from one of wakeboarding's most explosive riders? Well, we're giving you the chance in our "Pick Your Trick" in our June 2012 issue.
- Aaron Rathy possesses one of the best combinations of power, tech and style in all of wakeboarding and we're giving you the opportunity to tap into his considerable talents.
- There won't be any excuse for sorry style after this summer, especially since we're including Josh Twelker in the “Pick Your Trick” feature in the June 2012 issue of TransWorld WAKEBOARDING. Tell the merging style master what you want to learn and we’ll take it from there.
- Tell Jimmy LaRiche what you want him to teach you in the Pick Your Trick feature in the June 2012 issue of TransWorld WAKEBOARDING.
- We've enlisted some of the world's best riders to help you expand your skill set, and we're letting you tell them what to teach. First up, Shawn Watson.