Articles Tagged: Crash
- What a crash! "Faceplant" doesn't even begin to cover it. Dude completely rips the bindings off and his board goes flying. Only thing that would make this better is if the board came back down on his head. But I guess that's what that fancy helmet is for. Smart move, guy.
- From my observation, this wakeskater is attempting a kickflip. He doesn't get the kick, and he definitely doesn't get the flip. What he does get, however, is a wakeskate to the face. Maybe next time he should consider wearing a face mask.
- Our Monday Mishap videos usually consist of wakeboarding crashes or someone just simply failing... This video falls under the "just simply failing" category. A grown man tech deck wakeboarding brings a whole new meaning to the word fail. I wonder if he's gotten any sponsors yet...?
- Lake days have never been so fun... These guys combine their blobbling expertise with the extreme sport of wakeboarding and come up with something I like to call blobboarding. Enjoy.
- In this week's Monday Mishap video, not only does the rider have perseverance, but he has an incredible taste in music that adds to the hilarity. So turn up the volume and get ready to laugh.
- You look out your window, and the lake is perfect glass. It hasn't been like this all week, and you're stoked! Your friends come over and you all hop in the boat to take a couple of sets. Just as the first rider gets up, three jetskiers come flying around the corner, sending little rollers everywhere and chopping up the lake...
- Here's another video of everyone's favorite wakeboard crash: the infamous front edge. As if seeing the face plant once wasn't enough, this amazing editor so generously replays it for us for a grand total of 10 times. Some may call this excessive. I call it awesome.
- Turn up the volume a bit on this one and hear the slow-motion slapping sound of failure. There are very few ways in wake riding to work yourself harder than Mr. Barry Flanagan did here.