Articles Tagged: cwb vibe wakeboard
- See CWB team riders Clay Fletcher, Gabe Lucas, Trevor Hansen, Andrew Adkison, Josh Twelker and more ride CWB's 2012 wakeboarding gear.
- See CWB Board Co. team riders Trevor Hansen, Andrew Adkison, Gabe Lucas and more ride CWB's 2011 wakeboarding gear, including the 2011 CWB Marius wakeboard, 2011 CWB Transcend wakeboard, 2011 CWB Absolute wakeboard and 2011 CWB Vibe wakeboard.
- Get a first look at CWB Board Co.'s 2011 wakeboarding gear, including Trevor Hansen's new pro model CWB Marius wakeboard, Andrew Adkison's new pro model CWB AA wakeboard bindings, and the freshly updated CWB Vibe wakeboard.
- If you’re a do-your-own-thing kind of rider, then hop on this Gabe Lucas-designed and inspired shape — the CWB Vibe wakeboard. It’s intended to handle diverse riding terrain while being sharp and responsive.
- Watch Gabe Lucas and Clay Fletcher shred The Projects Camp on CWB's Good Vibes Tour, which has the pair traveling through Florida and Texas introducing riders to the new CWB Vibe wakeboard.
- Now you can test out the latest wakeboarding gear from CWB Board Co. at WakeSport Ranch, Texas' newest cable wakeboarding park. The new cable park, which is located just 14 miles southwest of Ft. Worth, features a six-tower cable system with long straights and plenty of obstacles...
- A banjo, a unicycle, some CWB Vibe wakeboards, and Gabe Lucas and Clay Fletcher. Combine those ingredients and you have the Good Vibes Tour from CWB Board Co. It started in Australia and is nearing landfall in Orlando...
- Brand-new CWB signee Clay Fletcher wasted little time repping his new board brand. Fletcher's sick 270 to switch front board on his new CWB Vibe wakeboard scored the cover of WAKEBOARDING mag's April 2010 issue. What's more, Clay's cover is the first to feature WBM's Mobile Direct.
- Watch Gabe Lucas hit both the wake and rails on his new pro model, the CWB Vibe wakeboard. Lucas proves the rail-friendliness of the Vibe's flex construction, durable X-trans base and ABS sidewalls...