Articles Tagged: dean smith
- If you are wondering why DEFY footage keeps popping up all over the place it is because it is one of the best movies ever made and we get to see different insights into different history making moments that occurred throughout the filming process.
- Watch Randall Harris, Dean Smith and Trever Maur shred Axis Boats' best-ever ballast system, which features all-new HI-FLO pumps that ensure you spend less time waiting and more time riding.
2013 Axis Boat Guide Get more Axis with the 2013 Axis Boat Guide...
- We chose 10 of our favorite "Top 3's" from this year's Pro Playlists. See what Aaron Reed has learned from Texas or check out Dean Smith's Dance-Off battles.
- Get behind the wheel of the 2013 Axis A20 and wwatch Randall Harris, Dean Smith and Trever Maur ride this modern, responsive and versatile wakeboard boat that includes everything your need without adding a single option. With perfectly shaped wakes for riders of all levels, the Axis A20 also is a dream to trailer and store.
- You may have seen the man they call "Big Spence" on MTV's Wakebrothers. Word on the street is that he is "Not as Big Spence" with a quick Facebook snoop unveiling his 20 lb loss. Spencer Smith is more than just a big guy with a camera, the guy is freakishly athletic...
- Well, unless you've been living under a rock for the past year then you're probably seen DEFY. What you may not have seen are some of the bonus sections put out in the DVD with various outtakes, extra angles, tricks not landed as clean and stuff like that...
- With a team like Randall Harris, Dean Smith, and now Trever Maur the Axis crew has a group of dudes that go huge, have some of the best style, and let's face it, look rad in slow motion. Check them out riding behind the Axis A22 and Axis A20 boats in high speed HD footage...
- Sean Kilgus made this piece for the bonus section of DEFY, but it seems appropriate that he released it now after the passing of a legend in our sport, Herb O'Brien. This piece goes through the family vibe and culture that is Ronix and Radar Lake...
- Top music, movies and dance moves from the former world champ. How Dean's Pro Playlist served up in our March 2012 issue of TransWorld WAKEBOARDING.
- I cruised down to Brazil last weekend for a stop of the WWA World Series. Check out a quick video and some photos from the action that went down. Congrats to Phil Soven for winning the event!
- In this wakeboard how to, Dean Smith explains a not-so-simple trick that will blow minds in the boat.
- Want to learn a move from one of wakeboarding's most explosive riders? Well, we're giving you the chance in our "Pick Your Trick" in our June 2012 issue.
- Deck out your desktop with the best photos from the March 2012 issue, including killer shots of Randall Harris, Adam Errington, Dean Smith, JD Webb and Reed Hansen.
- From Danny Hampson’s Pro Spotlight and an amplified Sessions to JD Webb's stylish how to and the best new wakeboard boats and accessories, get a sneak peek at the March 2012 issue of TransWorld WAKEBOARDING.
- Danny Harf's DEFY is out now and to celebrate we decided to round up all the best DEFY content from the past three years or so for your viewing pleasure. Think of it as the ultimate sneak peek.