Articles Tagged: derek cook
- Rodrigo Donoso could very well be one of the most charismatic members of the wake industry. I've known Rod for a number of years and I don't believe I have heard anything but positivity come from him. King of the Nor Cal scene Rod has been producing some of the most insane photos from the best of the West for years now.
- After dropping three very enticing teaser edits, The NorCal Fox wake team finally let us in on the final piece. Trever Maur is responsible for the footage and editing that you are fortunate enough to see, while Josh Twelker, Grant Roberts, and Derek Cook take care of the shredding.
- Our Nostradamus skills were on point as we predicted that Fox would be dropping a Derek Cook teaser for their Nor Cal Crüe project. Can anyone say wrapped Japaned out 720? Dang Cook. He is sure to be up to his creative jibbing ways as well.
- Deck out your desktop with the best photos from the April 2012 issue, including dope shots of Bob Soven, Chad Sharpe, Ben Horan, Aaron Reed, Trever Maur, Derek Cook and Brian Reeder.
- Watch Trever Maur, Derek Cook, and Josh and Jeremy Twelker go for a frigid first session of 2012.
- Watch the session that landed Derek Cook a spot in Sessions in WAKEBOARDING's October 2010 issue. Out for a sesh at his South Bay Wakeboard Academy on Lake Anderson in Northern California, Cook stomped a ridiculously big mute shifty that we just had to share with you.
- Last October, Erik "Gator" Lutgert joined Gator Boards team rider Derek Cook in Morgan Hill, California, to check out the local scene and visit some Bay Area wake shops. In between, Lutgert and Cook caught a session on Lake Anderson, the home lake of Cook's South Bay Wakeboard Academy...