Articles Tagged: JetPilot
- Looks like the generous dudes over at Jetpilot want to hook you up with Shane's new vest!
- A mix of throwback and modern styles as well as the latest and greatest performance features highlight Jetpilot's 2012 wakeboard wetsuits.
- Check out the first set of Jetpilot's new Photographer Series, a limited-edition run of three T-shirts featuring the photography of Joey Meddock, who won Photographer of the Year at TransWorld WAKEBOARDING's 2010 Wake Awards.
- Wetsuits and wetsuit jackets are the best way to extend your wakeboarding season. With wakeboarding wetsuits, you can get on the water earlier in the season and ride later in the year. In this wetsuit guide, we've assembled the best wetsuits for wakeboarding for 2010. Cop one and enjoy your longest season yet.
- Hot on the heels of their innovative GameChanger rideshort, Jetpilot is releasing another new concept in board short design for spring 2010. The new S.D. Chino board shorts are the first style in an all-new category that Jetpilot is calling hybrid board shorts, which are a blend between walk shorts and technical board shorts...
- Check out the event pics in the gallery. The footprint of The Mid-Cal Mud Slide is more than 300 feet long, with three connecting pools of water. The start pool will be staged atop a 48-foot flatbed trailer...