Articles Tagged: justin fisher
- Rodrigo Donoso could very well be one of the most charismatic members of the wake industry. I've known Rod for a number of years and I don't believe I have heard anything but positivity come from him. King of the Nor Cal scene Rod has been producing some of the most insane photos from the best of the West for years now.
- Senior photographer Spencer Smith splits time between the West Coast and East Coast and covers everything in between as a shooter on the King of Wake World Series. As a result, few photographers can match the diversity of Smith's top photos of 2011.
- Take a look back at the highlights from Rodrigo Donoso's camera lens in 2011. After the strongest season of his career, Donoso ended 2011 with a flurry of killer shots, including Josh Twelker's Fall 2011 issue cover.
- This past weekend WSR celebrated our “4th Annual WSR Christmas Sweater Party”. With guests dressed in their most complimenting attire, the Christmas flare was in full effect. Although we missed the presence of Spencer Smith and a few others, the attendance of Cody Hall, Kyle Murphy, Steven Hahn, Justin Fisher, Kyle Walton, Eddie Valdez and Randall Harris generated classic WSR entertainment...
- Wakesports Unlimited, Carlsbad Lagoon and TransWorld WAKEBOARDING hosted the first-ever Halloween Shred on Oct. 23. After only two days of advertising, more than 30 riders, including Randall Harris, Eddie Valdez, Jacob Valdez, Melissa Marquadt and Justin Fisher, turned out for a costume contest and BBQ.
- In this wakeboarding how to, Justin Fisher and Nick Valliere of The Winch Mob pass along their top 13 tips on how to rule winch spots.