Articles Tagged: MasterCraft X-35
- Whether you call them pickle forks, snub noses or hammerheads, wide-open bow designs are more popular than ever in wakeboard boats. In fact, virtually every wakeboard boat builder in our 2013 Boat Buyers Guide has at least one boat with some variation of the wide-bow design...
- Go behind the scenes for an extended look at the 2011 MasterCraft X-35. And when you're done, read TransWorld WAKEBOARDING's 2011 MasterCraft X-35 review.
- What does the best wakeboard boat look like? Engineers and designers from Axis Boats, Malibu Boats, MasterCraft Boats, Nautique Boats, Supra Boats, and Tige Boats ask themselves that question every year. And every year, we enjoy the fruits of that exercise, riding behind wakeboard boats with perfectly sculpted wakes, über-functional towers and brilliant LCD displays. Here's a closer look at the best wakeboard boat innovations of 2011.
- Once you drive a boat with a dashboard control system, you’ll never want to drive a boat without one. They make life easier, they look really cool and they’re fun to use. Check out photos, videos and reviews of the best wakeboard boat dash systems of 2011.
- With the deepest deadrise in the MasterCraft Boats line and a massive, well-appointed interior, the MasterCraft X-35 is designed for big water and all-day comfort.
- Download wallpapers of the MasterCraft X-1, MasterCraft X-2, MasterCraft X-14, MasterCraft X-15, MasterCraft X-35, MasterCraft X-45, MasterCraft X-55, MasterCraft X-80, MasterCraft CSX 220, MasterCraft CSX 265, MasterCraft Maristar 235, and MasterCraft Maristar 255 wakeboard boats from WAKEBOARDING magazine's 2009 Boat Buyers Guide...