Articles Tagged: mastercraft xstar
- Yep, it's been a busy month for the MasterCraft XStar. Monumental trick after monumental trick, here's the proof that the wake behind the brand new 2013 XStar is no joke... Enjoy, and happy Wednesday!
- MasterCraft is making a rather colossal statement upon dropping this video. The 2013 X-Star is here and with the riding of Harley, Shota, and Steel...prepare to be blown away. A first timer trick from Harley always helps too.
- Watch 15 of the world's best riders boost some of wakeboarding's most progressive tricks at Parks Bonifay's 2010 Double Or Nothing double-up contest.
- Flagship wakeboard boats represent the absolute best of what every wakeboard boat brand has to offer. These lineup leaders throw the best wakes, boast the biggest, best interiors and come outfitted with virtually every innovation imaginable. Here’s a first look at how the very best wakeboard boats just got better.
- Check out all the action from Parks Bonifay's 2010 Double Or Nothing contest in Clermont, Florida. Fifteen of the world's best riders joined Bonifay for the return of his annual double-up event, which was held on Sept. 5 at the Blue Lake, a secret spot that resembles the Caribbean.
- The MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour is headed to Elizabethtown, Kentucky, on June 18-19, for the third stop of the 2010 season. The two-day event, held on the waters of Freeman Lake Park, features the top pro wakeboarders from throughout the globe.
- Texas Ski Ranch and Nike 6.0 have collaborated on new wrap graphics for a MasterCraft X-Star that will be used exclusively at the New Braunfels, Texas, cable park.
- OVERVIEW The MasterCraft X-Star’s list of superlatives seems unending. Here’s just a taste: It’s the official tow boat of seven events, including the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour and Parks’ Double or Nothing, and it’s the boat of choice for two-time Wakeboarder of the Year Rusty Malinoski and wake legend Parks Bonifay...
- Overview Think of the MasterCraft X-2 as the little brother to the X-Star, MasterCraft’s premier wake ride. The two boats share an identical seating configuration in their main cabins and, thanks to their pickle-fork bows and standard ZeroFlex towers, they share a similar profile as well...