Articles Tagged: mikey ennen
- The loda crew from out in Portland headed to Orlando for some shooting for a few #permacation edits. Check out Kevin Henshaw, Keith Lidberg, Raph Derome and others hit up OWC for the first installment.
- Watch Mikey Ennen and Olivier Derome go in-depth on the 2012 Slingshot Newton wakeboard. Ennen talks about the new board's graphics, which he designed, and Derome takes it for a handful of sessions behind the boat and at the cable park.
- Watch the teaser for the forthcoming Slingshot wake team film, LIpsmack.
- Go through the new 2011 Slingshot Ballistic Series boards with artist and team rider Mike Ennen. I've always been a fan of all Mike's art. He does some pretty creative and unique things to produce his work, and his new graphics on the Ballistic Series show it...
- Watch Danny Harf, Aaron Rathy, Shane Bonifay, Jimmy LaRiche, Phillip Soven, Kevin Henshaw and Mikey and Nick Ennen go for broke in the latest episode of Fuel.tv's wakeboarding video series, Agua Please.
- Watch Bob Soven, Kevin Henshaw, Collin Harrington, Mikey Ennen, Nick Ennen and more session the San Juan Islands in fuel.tv's latest Agua Please wakeboarding video. The crew tests the limits of their MB Sports F21 Tomcat on the open sea and their own endurance in the frigid 50-degree waters of the Pacific Ocean...
- Watch Mikey Ennen slide snow-dusted docks on Lake Sammamish in his hometown of Bellingham, Washington.
- WAKEBOARDING magazine contributor Silas Thurman brought a Holga camera with him to BROstock this year to capture some of the personalities that contribute to wakeboarding's biggest party. Here's what he brought back from Lake Powell...
- Get an exclusive look at Liquid Force's booth at the 2009 Surf Expo, and browse LF's 2010 wakeboards, boots, wakeskates and more new gear. Plus, watch Shawn Watson walk through his two new pro model wakeboards.