Articles Tagged: phil soven
- Watch Phil Soven, Chad Sharpe, Brian Grubb, Raphael Derome and Amber Wing ride the 2013 Malibu Wakesetter 22 MXZ, the official towboat of the Red Bull Wake Open.
2013 Malibu Boat Guide Get more Malibu with the 2013 Malibu Boat Guide...
- You may have seen the man they call "Big Spence" on MTV's Wakebrothers. Word on the street is that he is "Not as Big Spence" with a quick Facebook snoop unveiling his 20 lb loss. Spencer Smith is more than just a big guy with a camera, the guy is freakishly athletic...
- Things were looking tip-top for young gun Mike Dowdy in his first official Pro Men's appearance after day one of the Tigé MyWake Gloabal Challenge. Watching the recap, it could be argued that had he hung onto the handle on his last trick on day 2, he may have been standing on top of the podium.
- Phil Soven was back to his winning ways taking the victory at the Tigé MyWake Global Challenge. Although not in first place after Day 1, smart money is never against a strong finish by one of the most seasoned competitors in the field. Crazy to say that and he is only 22.
- Check out the best photos from this year's King of Wake events. Photographers Rodrigo Donoso and Spencer Smith were at every stop this year, capturing the action both on and off the water.
- This year, the King of Wake saw the most intense competitive riding to date. Harley Clifford and Phil Soven traded off victories throughout the year, with Harley coming out on top as the King of Wake.
- Immediately hailed as one of the best finals of any wakeboard contest in history, this video shows more riding from each finalist. The level that all these guys were riding at that day is scary. As the season is in full swing at the moment and each of these riders are shredding harder than ever, it is going to be an insane finish over the next few weeks...
- Watch Phil Soven's winning run from the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour stop in Monroe, Washington! This is Phil's second win in a row after he took victory in Branson, Missouri earlier in June. He's on fire!
- The second day of the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar Energy Drink in Monroe was graced with stiff competition and world-class riding from the sport’s most talented athletes. Showcasing premiere skills throughout the event, Phillip Soven rose to victory in the Men’s Pro division, while Nicola Butler stood atop the podium in the Women’s Pro.
- Yep, it's been a busy month for the MasterCraft XStar. Monumental trick after monumental trick, here's the proof that the wake behind the brand new 2013 XStar is no joke... Enjoy, and happy Wednesday!
- A few months back, the Young & Reckless team headed down south to Carlsbad to meet up Shane Bonifay, Phil Soven, and the Liquid Force guys. Liquid Force has got a lot of plans with Y&R and are very excited to announce them within the next couple weeks. Check out this video and some photos of their day of wakeboarding with Drama and the Y&R crew. Keep your eyes peeled for some exclusive Y&R x LF gear throughout and see ya @ Lake of the BROzarks next week!
- It was a showdown in Branson, Missouri this past weekend during the third stop of The Pro Wakeboard Tour. The finals consisted of two usual suspects, Phil Soven and Harley Clifford, but had a few young new faces in Shota Tezuka, Daniel Powers, and Steel Lafferty.
- I cruised down to Brazil last weekend for a stop of the WWA World Series. Check out a quick video and some photos from the action that went down. Congrats to Phil Soven for winning the event!
- Watch the run that won Phil Soven the 2012 Nautique Wake Games.
- Check out Phil Soven's new signature sunglasses from Gatorz Vizion.