Articles Tagged: randall harris
- Watch Randall Harris, Dean Smith and Trever Maur shred Axis Boats' best-ever ballast system, which features all-new HI-FLO pumps that ensure you spend less time waiting and more time riding.
2013 Axis Boat Guide Get more Axis with the 2013 Axis Boat Guide...
- Watch Randall Harris, Dean Smith and Trever Maur shred the 2013 Axis A22. In its fifth model year, the 2013 Axis A22 boasts loads of enhancements, including new HI FLO ballast pumps and hoses, improved driver-side dash system, and new comfortable and durable vinyl.
- Get behind the wheel of the 2013 Axis A20 and wwatch Randall Harris, Dean Smith and Trever Maur ride this modern, responsive and versatile wakeboard boat that includes everything your need without adding a single option. With perfectly shaped wakes for riders of all levels, the Axis A20 also is a dream to trailer and store.
- You may have seen the man they call "Big Spence" on MTV's Wakebrothers. Word on the street is that he is "Not as Big Spence" with a quick Facebook snoop unveiling his 20 lb loss. Spencer Smith is more than just a big guy with a camera, the guy is freakishly athletic...
- With a team like Randall Harris, Dean Smith, and now Trever Maur the Axis crew has a group of dudes that go huge, have some of the best style, and let's face it, look rad in slow motion. Check them out riding behind the Axis A22 and Axis A20 boats in high speed HD footage...
- Rodrigo Donoso could very well be one of the most charismatic members of the wake industry. I've known Rod for a number of years and I don't believe I have heard anything but positivity come from him. King of the Nor Cal scene Rod has been producing some of the most insane photos from the best of the West for years now.
- Press Release from Randall and Mutiny: It is a great honor for me, Randall Harris, to announce that I have partnered with one of my heroes, Erich Schmaltz, as well as one of my favorite brands, Mutiny Freeboards! Friday 5/18/2012 is a super limited Vandall signature series...
- Check out the latest Axis Boats edit from Trever Maur, featuring Randall Harris, the Vandall Edition Axis A22 and predictably massive moves.
- Deck out your desktop with the best photos from the March 2012 issue, including killer shots of Randall Harris, Adam Errington, Dean Smith, JD Webb and Reed Hansen.
- From Danny Hampson’s Pro Spotlight and an amplified Sessions to JD Webb's stylish how to and the best new wakeboard boats and accessories, get a sneak peek at the March 2012 issue of TransWorld WAKEBOARDING.
- Take a look back at the highlights from Rodrigo Donoso's camera lens in 2011. After the strongest season of his career, Donoso ended 2011 with a flurry of killer shots, including Josh Twelker's Fall 2011 issue cover.
- Axis Boats riders Randall Harris, Dean Smith and Trever Maur heat up your winter with hightlights from their summer tour.
- Wakesports is holding its annual Halloween Shred on Saturday, Oct. 15 at the Carlsbad Lagoon from 11 a.m-5 p.m.
- In this wakeboard how to, The Boarding School's Kyle Rattray shows you how to find the perfect rope length for your riding.
- Check out the results from TransWorld WAKEBOARDING's 2011 Readers Poll. On the following pages, you'll find the world's top 10 pro men wakeboarders according to you.