Articles Tagged: ronix phoenix project wakeboard
- Take a look back at our editors' favorite wakeboard gear from 2011, including the year's best wakeboards, best wakeskates and more.
- Watch Danny Harf, Parks Bonifay, Chad Sharpe, Adam Errington, Erik Ruck, Marc Rossiter, Dean Smith and more ride all of the 2012 Ronix gear.
- Find out why TransWorld WAKEBOARDING gear editor Nick Weinacker says the new Ronix Phoenix Project wakeboard is the coolest board he's ever ridden.
- Watch Erik Ruck killing it both on rails and off the wake on his new 2011 Ronix Phoenix Project wakeboard, which he designed along with The Wake Park Project's Pat Panakos. Watch for Ruck's mute double half cab roll, which was up for Oakley Move of the Year at TransWorld WAKEBOARDING's 2010 Wake Awards.
- Get a first look at Ronix's 2011 wakeboarding gear, including Danny Harf, Chad Sharpe and Parks Bonifay's new super-strong ATR pro model wakeboards, Erik Ruck's new Phoenix Project wakeboard, two new wakesurf boards and two new wakeskates.