Articles Tagged: Supra Launch 21 V
- Thanks to Supra's 2011 Boat Show Specials, there's no better time to buy a Supra wakeboard boat. Buy a Supra wakeboard boat at you local boat show between Jan. 1 and Feb. 28, 2011, and Supra Boats will give you five accessory credits worth more than $3,000 in upgrades.
- Compact and agile, yet solid and beefy-looking, the Supra Launch 21 V kicks up steeper, narrower wakes that can lift even inexperienced riders to bold and spectacular heights.
- Check out the December contenders for Miss TransWorld WAKEBOARDING 2011 Model Search and tell us who you think should win in the poll below.
- Wakesports Unlimited, Carlsbad Lagoon and TransWorld WAKEBOARDING hosted the first-ever Halloween Shred on Oct. 23. After only two days of advertising, more than 30 riders, including Randall Harris, Eddie Valdez, Jacob Valdez, Melissa Marquadt and Justin Fisher, turned out for a costume contest and BBQ.
- Minka Kelly, Esquire's 2010 Sexiest Woman Alive, is a wakeboarder. In fact, Kelly's Sexiest Woman Alive feature begins with the Friday Night Lights alum wakeboarding behind a MasterCraft at Long Island, New York, wakeboard camp Island Riders.
- Feast your eyes on the October 2010 contenders for Miss TransWorld WAKEBOARDING. Check out all their photos, then vote for your favorite. The winner of this month's contest will go on to compete for the title of Miss TransWorld WAKEBOARDING 2011.
- Wakeboard Boat Review The newest addition to the Supra Boats family, the Supra Sunsport 21 V, is all about comfort and a big wake. We say comfort because the Supra Sunsport 21 V’s hull is inspired by the already-popular Supra Launch 21 V’s Deep Drop V Keel, which slices through meaty double-ups like butter and allows high gunwales to keep out spray and wind...
- Wakeboard Boat Review The classic wakeboard boat vibe is apparent with the Supra Launch 21 V. The design represents the origins of the Supra Boat line, and that means a platform that’s deeper and wider than most of its competitors — and quality wakes that never go out of style...