Articles Tagged: Wake Awards at Surf Expo
- Well, it only happens once a year and it is one of the things I look forward to the most. The best tricks of the year all in one place for us to watch over and over again. I personally have watched this highlight reel about 10 times, but don't tell my boss that...
- The award nominee reel that gets some of the loudest cheers of the night at Wake Awards every year is the Wakeskate Trick of the Year. It is crazy that these guys continually outdo themselves year after year, setting down harder tricks in more insane spots than years prior.
- The most progressive tricks from the ladies are here for your viewing pleasure. The winner got to walk with $1000 cash and our version of MTV's Moon Man, the Poseidon Statuette.
- We know it has been difficult to wait, but the Wake Awards D-Pub is here! The icing on-top; the ever-so-hammer Indmar Trick of the Year Nominee Videos. Click onward to feel like you were actually there.
- The 9th annual TransWorld Wake Awards went off on the first night of Surf Expo. Riders, industry folk, fans, and all came together to celebrate the accomplishments of wakeboarding's finest. This year was no different as the Rockstar and vodka was flowing and the show got underway.
- Coming soon is a Special Edition Digital Publication highlighting the winners and the action at this year's TransWorld Wake Awards. To tide you over, check out how the Wake Awards would look if you were anchored to one spot and you saw time in little photographic flashes.
- After years of focusing on the wakeboard market, the guys at CWB sat down and decided to create a wakeskate side to the brand. "We have always had skates but designed them for the entry level skater. We wanted a higher-end deck that could be ridden by the most progressive of skaters," says Marketing Director Jay Quam...