Articles Tagged: wake nation houston
- A little video recap from the LF Free 4 All stop #2. Wake Nation Houston played host and fun was had by all! Check it.
- Liquid Force has expanded its Free For All cable series to seven events in 2012. The everybody-rides-free series will travel to Texas Ski Ranch, Wake Nation Houston, Ski Rixen, McCormick's, Cowtown Wakepark, KC Watersports and Wake Nation Cincinati.
- On June 5, more than 350 riders came to the new Wake Nation cable park in Houston, Texas, for the third stop of Liquid Force's 2011 Free For All Cable Tour. They were there to celebrate the opening of Wake Nation Houston and to ride, eat and drink for free.
- When it opened in May, Wake Nation Houston became the nation’s second clockwise-rotating cable system, which is awesome for left-foot-forward riders. This is the second Wake Nation park, and it boasts many of the same great features as Wake Nation Cincinnati.
- Wake Nation Houston will celebrate its grand opening on June 4-5 with two days of live music, free food and giveaways, and pro wakeboarding exhibitions.
- Just in case countless comped laps at some of the country’s best cable parks doesn’t have you convinced, we compiled five additional reasons that should send you rushing to one of the six stops on the 2011 Liquid Force Free For All cable tour.
- Check out the dates and locations of the 2011 Liquid Force Free For All cable park tour and enjoy free laps and a lot more at your nearest cable park this summer.
- Houston is set to get a cable wakeboarding park. Peter Kennedy, the founder of Cincinnati cable park Wake Nation Cincinnati, has announced plans for Wake Nation Houston, which will be located near Pearland, Texas.