Articles Tagged: wakeboard boots
- Get a first look at the 2011 wakeboarding gear from Byerly Wakeboards, including the all-new Byerly Blunt wakeboard, Byerly Onset wakeboard bindings, Byerly Verdict wakeboard bindings, and a new larger version of the Byerly Hazard wakesurf board.
- Get a sneak peek at Liquid Force's 2011 wakeboarding gear, including 2010 Best Wakeboarder Harley Clifford's new pro model wakeboard, an entire line of redesigned wakeboard bindings, and two new wakesurf board sizes.
- Parks Bonifay redesigned the new heat-formed, custom-fit Intuition liners in the Ronix Relik wakeboard boots to be even more comfortable and less prone to packing out.
- Yeah, we know. You’ve got options. But there are some rules about buying new gear that you should follow, and some common misconceptions you should avoid. If used correctly, these should put you in your best ride ever...
- This weeks blog isn't so much a blog or editorial-style article as it is a big thank you to everyone who has ever read my words on here or on my own website. The wakeboarding industry is a very close community...
- Zoom and spin your way through CWB's booth at Surf Expo, and watch Trevor Hansen's give you the lowdown on his new Marius boot.
- Get an exclusive look at Liquid Force's booth at the 2009 Surf Expo, and browse LF's 2010 wakeboards, boots, wakeskates and more new gear. Plus, watch Shawn Watson walk through his two new pro model wakeboards.