Articles Tagged: wakeboarding move of the year
- Watch Erik Ruck's mute back mobe into the Defy step-up pool at Radar Lake, which won Oakley Wakeboard Move of the Year at the 2011 TransWorld Wake Awards.
- Don’t miss the biggest night in wakeboarding — the eighth-annual TransWorld Wake Awards, presented by Rockstar Energy Drink. More than a dozen of wakeboarding’s best will be honored at the 2011 TransWorld Wake Awards on Thursday, Sept. 8, during Surf Expo in Orlando.
- Watch Randall Harris land a massive front to fakie off the double-up at this year's Spring Ride in Northern California. The move is up for the Oakley Wakeboard Move of the Year at WAKEBOARDING's 2010 Wake Awards.
- Saying that Harley Clifford is poised for a breakout 2010 isn't exactly a revelatory statement. The 16-year-old rider from Brisbane, Australia, is coming off his best season ever and is already tearing up the 2010 King of Wake, winning Wake Games and the first stop of the 2010 Pro Wakeboard Tour. Find out how the Aussie phenom plans to make his mark on wakeboarding in 2010.
- From a wake-to-wake 1080 to huge kicker boots to ground-breaking rail stunts, 2009’s Oakley Wakeboarding Move of the Year submissions again blew minds and proved that wakeboarding gets bigger and better every year...