Articles Tagged: wakesurf boards
- Liquid Force has launched its 2012 website, which includes all of its new gear as well as new videos, clothing, videos and more.
- Wakesurf champ Drew Danielo shows you how to find the best wakesurf board for you.
- Get equipped for the perfect surf session this summer with these 10 new wakesurf boards.
- Get a first look at Ronix's 2011 wakeboarding gear, including Danny Harf, Chad Sharpe and Parks Bonifay's new super-strong ATR pro model wakeboards, Erik Ruck's new Phoenix Project wakeboard, two new wakesurf boards and two new wakeskates.
- Get a sneak peek at Liquid Force's 2011 wakeboarding gear, including 2010 Best Wakeboarder Harley Clifford's new pro model wakeboard, an entire line of redesigned wakeboard bindings, and two new wakesurf board sizes.
- Watch Zane Schwenk rip on the new twin-tip CWB Blackjack wakesurf board. Short and wide, the CWB Blackjack is an advanced wakesurf board built for large wakes and smaller intermediate to pro riders. Plus, Zane likes it...
- Wakeboarding legend Darin Shapiro has added two new wakesurf boards — the throwback-style Ginsu and the massive Mauka — to his Grindwater brand for 2010. Shapiro has also redesigned last year’s 4'8" Slaysh and 5'2" Shaka wakesurfers, bringing the grand total of Grindwater boards to four...
- Get an exclusive look at Liquid Force's booth at the 2009 Surf Expo, and browse LF's 2010 wakeboards, boots, wakeskates and more new gear. Plus, watch Shawn Watson walk through his two new pro model wakeboards.